Product Information for:
Loresco Electrical Grounding - PowerFill™
PowerFill™ is an economical ground enhancement material to substantially lower earth resistance of copper-clad ground rods and copper grounding systems.
PowerFill™ is the economical solution for areas with difficult grounding problems. It is highly conductive wet or dry yet does not require moisture to lower the resistance of a grounding system. PowerFill™ carries an NSF certification (Certified to NSF/ANSI standard 60) enabling installation around underground potable water systems. PowerFill™ also contains a corrosion inhibitor which forms a film on the copper creating a barrier against corrosion.
PowerFill™ is designed to be used in conjunction with all standard copper grounding equipment allowing for a greater variance in design that would otherwise be uneconomical.
Advantages of both PowerFill™ and PowerSet™
- Positive low resistance, electrical connection to the earth.
- Compatible with all copper grounding systems.
- Does not contain any hazardous chemicals.
- Will not leech into the ground.
- Never needs recharging.
- Electrically conductive.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Stable permanent ground for the life of the grounding system.
- Contains a corrosion inhibitor to protect copper.
- Will not expand or experience any shrinkage.
- Not affected by freezing.
- Simple to install.
- Excellent shelf life with no performance effects.
Shipping for both PowerFill™ and PowerSet™
Loresco PowerFill™ and PowerSet™are both shipped in fifty (50) pound (22.7 kg) coated, woven polypropylene bags. Pallets are available with fifty bags per pallet. Proven export packaging is available. Bulk bags are also available.