Pipehorn Ferromagnetic Locator – MagHorn Model 450
Pipehorn Ferromagnetic Locator MagHorn Model 450
- Output: Audio, built in piezo speaker
- Battery: Two 9-volt alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: 40 hrs. (continuous usage)
- Weight: 3.4 lbs (1.5 kg)
- Waterproof Length: 18 inches
- Construction: Cast Aluminum housing w/ Fiberglass extension wand
The ideal tool for locating and pinpointing buried ferrous objects. The MagHorn is designed for easy use, even in difficult areas where shrubs, underbrush and weeds are in the way.
Sometimes referred to as a pin finder, the MagHorn outperforms metal detectors by detecting deeper, more precise, and by isolating only the steel & iron targets. No confusion from cans and other non-ferrous metals!
- One Handed Operation
- Breakthrough Sensitivity with patented Planar Flux™ Sensors
- Rugged to the X-treme
- Simple to Learn, Quick, and Easy to Use