Product Information for:
Loresco Electrical Grounding - PowerSet™
PowerSet™ is designed for use by the electrical grounding industry when a permanently-setting ground enhancement material for use with copper-clad ground rods and copper grounding systems is specified.
When the specification calls for a hard setting grounding material PowerSet™ is the product of choice. PowerSet™ is compatible with all standard copper grounding systems and standard field applications. It is an economical permanent solution to difficult grounding problems in hard to deal with areas. PowerSet™ is manufactured from environmentally safe materials and is extremely stable. When mixed with water or exposed to moisture, PowerSet™ attains the hardening characteristics of cement while retaining its highly conductive properties. PowerSet™ will remain highly conductive during a drought or when exposed to arctic temperatures. Because is does not have any shrinkage or expansion properties it will remain in constant contact with the earth.
Advantages of both PowerFill™ and PowerSet™
- Positive low resistance, electrical connection to the earth.
- Compatible with all copper grounding systems.
- Does not contain any hazardous chemicals.
- Will not leech into the ground.
- Never needs recharging.
- Electrically conductive.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Stable permanent ground for the life of the grounding system.
- Contains a corrosion inhibitor to protect copper.
- Will not expand or experience any shrinkage.
- Not affected by freezing.
- Simple to install.
- Excellent shelf life with no performance effects.
Shipping for both PowerFill™ and PowerSet™
Loresco PowerFill™ and PowerSet™are both shipped in fifty (50) pound (22.7 kg) coated, woven polypropylene bags. Pallets are available with fifty bags per pallet. Proven export packaging is available. Bulk bags are also available.