AllVent® is a product of premium quality designed exclusively for use in deep cathodic protection anode systems.
AllVent™ has openings placed in a strategic pattern to allow 360° venting ability without a loss of pipe strength. Vertical slits placed with precision cutting wire produce openings 1.5 inches (3.81 cm) in length with a width of .006 inches (.015 cm). With proper installation, AllVent™ will vent throughout the life of the deep groundbed.
AllVent™ is of prime importance when sealing is required on the deep anode system. In addition to venting, AllVent™ can also be utilized as a conduit for adding water should the system require it.
AllVent’s™ slots are parallel to the longitudinal centerline of the pipe. Center-to-center spacing is 6 inches. Each slot has been placed 1 inch (2.54 cm) in circumferential distance from the preceeding slot, allowing for a 360° venting ability. Maximum pipe strength is maintained by placement of openings in this pattern.
- Place end cap on bottom end of the first AllVent™ joint to be inserted.
- Add AllVent™ joints by gluing couplings together until the length of the discharging anode column is achieved.
- Add solid pipe until ground level is reached.
- Add clean water to pipe to facilitate sinking as needed. Do not allow mud to be sucked into the AllVent™ system.
- Maintain surface cap on top of AllVent™ system during Backfill installation.
- 24 hours after Backfill installation, remove surface cap and finish the system as required.
AllVent™ is available in ten or twenty-foot lengths and has a nominal inside diameter of 1 inch (25.4 mm) with an outside diameter of 1.32 inches (32.3 mm). Special diameters can be produced upon request.
Loresco products are shipped in 501 pound (22.7 kg) coated, woven polypropylene2 bags. Products may be stored outside for limited periods (not to exceed four hundred hours of sunlight). Pallets are available with 501 bags per pallet. Proven export packaging is also available.
(1) SW is shipped with 40 bags per pallet. EnviroCoke IV™ is shipped with 45 bags per pallet.
(2) EnviroCoke IV™ is packaged in 50-pound plastic-lined multi-wall paper bags.