Product Information for:
AllVent™ has openings placed in a strategic pattern to allow 360° venting ability without a loss of pipe strength. Vertical slits placed with precision cutting wire produce openings 1.5 inches (3.81 cm) in length with a width of .006 inches (.015 cm). With proper installation, AllVent™ will vent throughout the life of the deep groundbed.
AllVent™ is of prime importance when sealing is required on the deep anode system. In addition to venting, AllVent™ can also be utilized as a conduit for adding water should the system require it.
AllVent’s™ slots are parallel to the longitudinal centerline of the pipe. Center-to-center spacing is 6 inches. Each slot has been placed 1 inch (2.54 cm) in circumferential distance from the preceeding slot, allowing for a 360° venting ability. Maximum pipe strength is maintained by placement of openings in this pattern.
- Place end cap on bottom end of the first AllVent™ joint to be inserted.
- Add AllVent™ joints by gluing couplings together until the length of the discharging anode column is achieved.
- Add solid pipe until ground level is reached.
- Add clean water to pipe to facilitate sinking as needed. Do not allow mud to be sucked into the AllVent™ system.
- Maintain surface cap on top of AllVent™ system during Backfill installation.
- 24 hours after Backfill installation, remove surface cap and finish the system as required.
AllVent™ is available in ten or twenty-foot lengths and has a nominal inside diameter of 1 inch (25.4 mm) with an outside diameter of 1.32 inches (32.3 mm). Special diameters can be produced upon request.