Little Fink® Test Station
The Little Fink® cathodic protection test station is a 2 or 3 lead version of the Big Fink®. Since 1977 its rugged, maintenance free construction has served pipeline companies worldwide.
Cathodic Protection Test Station
- Cap, Terminal Board and Collect Nut – Made from Makrolon® polycarbonate. One of the toughest plastics in the world.
- Hardware – Standard nickel plated brass or optional stainless steel for guaranteed long service life. Up to 3 terminals accessible from both sides of the board.
- Accessories – All Little Fink® terminal boards can accommodate COTTShunts®, Burndy connectors, Cott bonding/shorting straps, Banana Jacks, ZAPGard®, locking devices, lightning arrestors and flange mounting brackets.
- Colors – Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, White, Black, are standard on Little Fink® and COTTPipe®. Any color is available as an option.
- Support Post – COTTPipe® PE (standard) polyethylene has over 20 years of proven durability. COTTPipe® PC (optional) polycarbonate is available for the toughest applications. Standard length 6 feet, available to 40 feet.
- Sizes – Available in models to fit 3/4″ and 1-1/4″ pipe.
- Anchor – COTTPipe® PE is easily installed and prevents pullout.