Universal Rectifier ODR Oil Cooled & Explosion Proof Rectifiers
Rugged smaller rectifiers for lower output applications under severe conditions. Maximum 200 watts & 20 amps single phase.
- Weatherproof up to NEMA 3R
- Heavy duty 11 gauge hot dip galvanized cabinet
- Stainless steel hardware
- Magnetic AC secondary circuit breakers
- 3/16″ Grade XX Phenolic panels
- Lower output use case, under severe conditions
Universal Rectifier ODR Oil Cooled & Explosion Proof Rectifier Features
- Weatherproof to NEMA 3R.
- Heavy duty 11 gauge hot dip galvanized cabinet with hinged top lid and stainless steel hardware.
- Heavy duty, draw-pull, stainless steel cabinet latches.
- Wall mount, Pole mount, or Pad mount
- Separate instrument compartment with hinged door and stainless steel hardware.
- Lift-out component rack for the transformer and rectifier stack.
- Heavy duty transformer with 15% overdesign for reserve capacity.
- Minimum 18-step voltage control terminal strip taps.
- 3/16″ Grade XX, Phenolic panels
- AC Input circuit breaker
- Magnetic AC secondary circuit breakers (instead of fuses)
- Hoyt, separate analog, 2-1/2″ round, volt and amp meters
- Silicon diodes protected by surge suppressors and current limiting breakers
- All electrical connection hardware is Nickel Plated and double-nutted or soldered
- Multi-strand, high temperature, insulated flexible wiring
- Terminal block for AC input wires (Non-Hazardous models only)
Universal Rectifier ODR Oil Cooled & Explosion Proof Rectifiers Optional Features
- Variety of AC voltage single phase inputs, 50 or 60 Hertz
- AC and/or DC High Energy lightning protection
- Communication filters.
- Meter switches – (Non Hazardous model only)
- Power-on indicator light
- DC failure warning lights/li>
- DC circuit breakers
- Additional voltage control adjustments
- Powder coated cabinet finishes over galvanized coating (White or Gray Standard)
- Other options per request of customer.
Universal Rectifier ODR Oil Cooled & Explosion Proof Rectifiers Wattage & Weight
|Each rectifier is custom built and will vary in weight:
The weights above are approximate.
Universal Rectifier ODR Oil Cooled & Explosion Proof Rectifier Typical Dimensions
Universal Rectifier ODR Oil Cooled & Explosion Proof Rectifier Ordering Code/ Model Number
- Position #1: MODEL
- D = ODR Series, Oil Cooled
- Position #2: TYPE
- S = Standard Rectifier (Manual Taps)
- V = Variac Control
- Position #3: COOLING
- O = Oil Cooled Standard
- x = Oil Cooled XP (Hazardous Location) Class1, Div. 2
- Position #4: STACK TYPE
- I = Silicon (Recommended)
- E = Selenium
- Position #5: DC VOLTS
- List Maximum DC Voltage Desired
- Position #6: DC AMPS
- List Maximum DC Amperage Desired
- Position #7: AC INPUT
- AA = 115/230, 1 phase set for 115 vac
- AB = 115/230, 1 phase set for 230 vac
- BA = 230/460, 1 phase set for 230 vac
- BB = 230/460, 1 phase set for 460 vac
- EA = 115/460, 1 phase set for 115 vac
- EB = 115/460, 1 phase set for 460
- G = 115, 1 phase only
- H = 230, 1 phase only
- Position #8: SPECIAL FEATURES
- C = AC and DC arrestors
- D = DC arrestor
- E = AC arrestor
- G = Communications Filter
- H = Meter Switches — For Standard Oil Cooled Rectifiers Only
- K = DC Failure Light
- M = DC Breaker (> 100 amps) or Fuse
- P = Additional Voltage Control Link Bar Taps
- Q = Other, Specify