This site survey program has a number of features designed to make a new CP technician highly productive right from the start. Compatible with MCM’s Bluetooth Digital Voltmeter (BTDVM) and its flagship database application ProActive, the program will inter-operate with TomTom’s Navigator to provide turn-by-turn navigation to the test site. Once there, you can use the BTDVM to collect voltage readings and currents across a shunt. Or you can set up for manually entered observations such as atmospheric inspection data. ProCP Navigator uses an XML document for communicating with the host application, which means that it can be easily integrated with other data management programs.
Key features and Benefits
- On-road navigation features (via TomTom Navigator) or use ProCP Navigator’s off-road navigation tool which provides a vector and a distance in a compass-like display.
- Fully compatible with MCM’s BTDVM which is tailor-made for cathodic protection applications. Supports voltage ranges 40mV, 400mV, 4V, 5.7V, 5.7V-fast, 40V, 57V, 400V at various input impedances up to 400Mohm with AC rejection in the DC ranges.
- Seamlessly integrates with ProActive, MCM’s database application, supporting CP Testing, Risk Assessment, and Pipeline Integrity activities.
- Fully configurable. You can create reading prompts for voltages, manually entered text/numbers, or make selections from a pre-set list. You can have any number of reading prompts at any given site.
- Current Interruption and On/Off readings are supported as well as Min/Max readings and “Predominant” readings for use in active stray current situations.
- You can include instructions for the technician at every prompt and call out warnings for things such as electrified fences and vicious dogs.
- You can set up compliance criteria for readings in the data logger so the technician will be instantly aware that his reading is out of compliance while still at the site.
- Supports GPS location and date/time stamp on every reading.