Model DPM Digital Electronic Potential Meter
Model DPM Digital Electronic Potential Meter (Cat. #4110)
Designed for use by non-technical personnel including crews, servicemen, meter readers, etc., but also suitable for the most experienced engineers and technicians.
The 20MΩ input resistance practically eliminates low potential readings caused by resistance in the external circuit due to contact resistance of the reference electrode. This condition is frequently encountered in city work and in frozen ground.
- Low cost
- Structure to earth potentials
- Auto-polarity ± 2V and ± 20V ranges
- Low-battery display
- Optional electrode extension
Model DPM includes the potential meter, RE-5 CuSO4 electrode, one 8′ test lead with hippo clip, one 8′ test lead with 27-C test clip, battery, protective cover for meter, and carrying case. Shipped assembled in case.
Warranty: Any part which fails during first year (except battery) will be repaired or replaced by M. C. Miller Co., Inc. without charge, when returned to M. C. Miller Co., Inc. prepaid and insured.
- Large 1/2″ LCD digits.
- Weatherproofed neoprene gasket.
- 20MΩ input resistance.
- Solid state impedance amplifier.
- Operates on one small 9 V transistor battery, low drain – long shelf life, battery easily replaced and readily available.
- Automatic low-battery indication on display.
- Push one button to read ± 2V; push two buttons to read ± 20V while taking reading.
- Digital readout: ± 1.999V or ± 19.99V.
- Filter eliminates errors caused by AC, up to 50 volts, 50/60 Hz.
- Operating temperature: -4°F to 185°F.
- Molded PVC housing.
- Plastic carrying case with resilient padding.
- Modular construction.
- Weight: about 3 lbs.
- Size: 2 1/2″ deep x 10″ long.