Model BTDVM Wireless Connectivity Digital Voltmeter
Model BTDVM Wireless Connectivity Digital Voltmeter (Cat. #12450)
- Convert any Wireless Connectivity device, such as a PDA or Tablet PC, into a data-logger*
- Log site survey readings wirelessly on a Wireless Connectivity handheld unit
- Includes two 6 ft. banana-plug to C-clip test leads(1 red, 1 black)
- Selectable input impedances (10, 75, 400MΩ)
- Selectable full-scale ranges (AC and DC ranges)
- AC rejection on DC ranges
- High voltage isolation — up to 1kV steady-state and 15kV transient overload protection
- Combine the convenience of a wireless voltmeter with the convenience of running a CP site survey on a PDA or Tablet PC
- Weight: 1.0 lb (454 g)
- Dimensions: 7.5 in.(19cm) x 4.0 in.(10cm) x 2.5 in.(6.4cm)
*Requires separate purchase of ProCP Navigator, ProCP Dig Inspector or BTDVM SDK software.
BTDVM Cane Adapter (Cat. #16293)
The BTDVM Cane Adapter allows the BTDVM to be mounted to any of the M.C. Miller canes or extensions for ease of use in the field. Mounting the BTDVM to the cane or extension allows for hands-free use by the field technician.