M.C. Miller CI-30 Current Interrupter
Use of this Current Interrupter will save the time and expense of one man who otherwise would be stationed at the battery or rectifier with stop watch in hand to turn the current ON and OFF.
M. C. Miller Cl-30 Current Interrupter (Cat. # 12815)
- Current interrupter with solid state electronic timer.
- 30-amp capacity DC to 24 V, AC to 120 V.
- Speeds up testing.
- Saves time & expenses of extra man who would otherwise be needed to “open” and “close” test current at required intervals.
- Uses only five AA cells – which will operate interrupter for weeks of continuous testing. The batteries are easily replaced.
- Wide range of timing for both ON and OFF portions of timing cycle.
- Panel marked for quick time settings.
- Compact, lightweight, rugged Formica case.
No need for synchronizing watches or arranging signals. Whenever the effects of the ON and OFF test current can be detected, it can be readily determined whether test current is ON or OFF by counting through one ON and OFF cycle. This saves considerable time and avoids confusion and errors.
Use of this Current Interrupter will save the time and expense of one man who otherwise would be stationed at the battery or rectifier with stop watch in hand to turn the current ON and OFF. The cost of the Interrupter will be saved in a few weeks of use.
Heavy duty latching relay with double-break contacts: 30 A up to 24 VDC, 35 A up to 125 VAC.
Timing Cycle or Repeat Cycle Timing:
Derived from an encapsulated solid state timing circuit. ON and OFF portions of cycle are instantly adjustable by means of calibrated panel control from approximately 1 second to approximately 120 seconds.
The power supply operates electronic timing device and relay. Five internally mounted 1.5 volt AA size flashlight cells. Service life is about 800 hours of operation.
From about 0°F to about 120°F.
Two ranges: 0 to 3 ADC and 0 to 30 ADC. Battery test position provided on ammeter scale.
8″ x 9″ x 4.5″.
Weight with Batteries:
Net 6 lbs. (2.7 kg), approx. shipping weight 10 lbs. (4.5 kg).