DeFelsko Instrument Accessories
A simple way to print stored coating thickness and data set measurements from PosiTector® 6000, 200, and UTG.
No wires, cables or connectors! DeFelsko PosiTector® gages instantly beam invisible infrared light directly to the IR printer.
Simply align the Infrared ports and select PRINT on the gage MENU. It's that easy!
- Wireless, battery-operated.
- Receives data via an invisible infrared beam.
- Prints both text and graphics
- One year Warranty
Designed to be used with the PosiTector® 6000
Ideal for use when measuring on small parts.
DeFelsko probes are incredibly accurate, especially the microprobe series. But fine, precise measurements on small parts are often affected by the operator. Our probe fixture removes adverse operator influence by fixturing both the probe and the part. This high quality device is a must in any calibration lab.
Intended primarily for the straight (0 degree) ferrous or non-ferrous microprobes, this stand can also be used with our conventional regular probes. It ensures that the part is brought up to the probe perpendicular to the part's surface in a controlled, repeatable way.
The probe is fastened securely to the fixture using a ring-clamp, and the measuring platform is raised to the probe tip using the lever on the side of the fixture. The rising motion of the platform is smooth, providing a stable method of measuring on the smallest parts.Certified Step Blocks
Certified Step Blocks are ideal for checking calibration and operation of ultrasonic thickness gages and are an important component in fulfilling both ISO and in-house quality control requirements.
- Composition - 1018 steel
- available in metric and imperial units
- metric units: (2.5, 5, 7.5, 10 and 12.5 mm steps)
- imperial units: (100, 200, 300, 400 and 500 mil steps)
- metric accuracy ± 0.02 mm
- imperial accuracy ± 1 mil
- All Certified Step Blocks are supplied with a certificate of calibration showing traceability to NIST/NPL.
PosiSoft® Software for Windows® is an ideal solution for those who wish to download measurements to a P.C. for printing or archiving.
- Simple installation and easy-to-use graphical user interface.
- Quick and easy transfer of readings from the gage
- Support for Windows® 2000 SP3+, XP and Vista.
- Multi-language support including English, German, Italian, Spanish and French languages.
- Allows entry of notes and annotations
- Allows deletion of individual readings or entire batches
- Automatic creation of charts and graphs during download
- Readings can be saved in user specified delimited text files for easy import into Access, Excel, Lotus and other software programs.
- FREE USB cable for PosiTector® 6000, 200 , DPM and PosiTest® Pull-Off Adhesion Tester
- FREE technical support
- FREE upgrades (use our support form to receive information on available PosiSoft® updates)
AC Power Cable
This kit supplies several alternate power solutions for your battery-operated PosiTector® (6000, DPM, 200 & UTG). They allow the gage to operate continuously without the need for batteries. Use the cable alone to connect a PosiTector® to your PC's built-in USB port that acts as a continuous power source. Or connect the cable to the included power adapter which plugs into any AC wall electrical outlet, 110 or 220V. A selection of electrical plugs is included which are capable of dealing with most country's outlets
Every PosiTector® UTG ships with (1) bottle of Ultrasonic couplant. Additional 4oz. bottles are available. (sold in cases of 12)