Pipehorn Pipe and Cable Locator Series 800
The best high-frequency pipe & cable locator in the industry
- Significantly more capable
- Easy to learn and operate
- More rugged than ever before
- Frequencies: 480 kHz and 9 kHz (model dependant)
- Modes: Inductive & Conductive
- Battery: 8 "C" alkaline batteries
- On/Off indicator
- Battery Life Indicator
- Good Signal Indicator
- Output: Signal strength meter and audible, built in speaker
- Gain: Smart Control™: (semi-automatic)
- Battery: Two 9-volt
- Weight: 3.4 lbs. (1.5 kg)
- Conductive Cables
- Extension Sweep Handle
- Ground Rod
- Padded Carrying Bag
- Two models available! - A single high-frequency unit (480 kHz) and a dual frequency unit with both 480 kHz and 9 kHz for all of your locating needs.
- Superior high frequency (480 kHz) performance. Pipehorn is the best tool in the industry when direct connect is not possible, and on the toughest conductors: coated iron pipes with insulated joints, unenergized power (street/parking lot lights), worn-out tracer tape & wire, short side services & stub-outs, concentric neutrals, and fiber. Nothing sweeps areas for un-marked utilities like a Pipehorn.
- Simultaneous conductive transmission of both high (480 kHz) and low (9 kHz) frequencies for congested areas and for long distance locates (800-HL). Check either signal with the flick of a switch.
- No air broadcast on high frequency conduction. Better signals on the worst conductors.
- Fast-response signal strength meter and sharp audio tone for precise pinpointing
- Watertight reinforced receiver wand. More durable than ever.
- All weather / high impact ABS housing on transmitter. Audio tone indicates battery strength and good connection. Low profile (will not tip over). Bright yellow (easier to see).
- Lightweight, space saving carry bag.
- Total Shipping Weight: 18 lbs.