Pro-Mark Model PM-125PI Pavement Insert
- The PM-125PI is 5 3/4" tall.
- The PM-125PI Pavement Insert can be installed in areas that must have manual leak detection surveys.
- Designed to be embedded in streets or sidewalks in urban and/or high vehicular traffic areas.
- Permits access to soil for taking pipe-to-soil potential reading over existing underground piping systems.
- Maintenance free, Non-Metallic flush type Test Station.
- The Bright Orange color allows crews to identify and easily locate the Pavement Insert.
- 1 3/4" OD with 1" opening on top allows an Electrode to contact the Electrolyte beneath the pavement surface.
- Easy installation: Drill a 1 3/4" hole through the pavement and drive the Pavement Insert flush with a mallet.